- 6th: identity theft- be careful of phishing emails and bad links
- 5th: digital footprint/tattoo- be careful what you put online; it will follow you!
- 4th: post-test to see what we have learned
- 3rd: tell a trusted adult if we need to; click here for the video
- 2nd: appropriate websites using the stoplight: green-go, yellow-caution, red-stop and close
- 1st: we are finishing up a Super 3 unit through reflection
- K: we are learning how to use Chromebooks!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Common Sense Media and NetSmartz to modify a lot of lesson plans. In addition, I read part of the book above Bully by Patricia Polacco. Here are what we are talking about: